Toxic Elements in ‘Fertilizers’
“The greatest concern with concentrated livestock operations is not only the low-quality food that is produced by raising livestock animals under stressed condition to maximize space while providing inadequate nutritional inputs and unnatural dietary choices, but also, the biomagnification of toxins.”
– Mike Adams. *‘Food Forensics: the hidden toxins lurking in your food and how you can avoid them for lifelong health’. 2016. BenBella Books Inc.
- Cattle, Poultry and Swine (etc)
- Their waste contains traces of ALL heavy metals
- Which end up in ‘Bio’-fertilizers.
- B/C the Feed that is used is high in
- heavy metals,
- Pharmaceutical compounds, artificial hormones, bacteria etc.
> All these Toxins ‘Bioaccumulate’ in the plants grown from toxic soil, in the animals that eat these plants, and finally into the humans that eat both:
- Higher levels of toxins in those higher up in the food chain -> whose waste thus has the highest concentration of such toxins.
- This waste then ironically gets used as fertilizer for crops for humans and in feed for animals.
Sewage ‘Sludge’ is OK fertilizer (EPA, USCC, WEF) = ‘Biosolids’
[Banded in 1992]
“Long standing policy encourages the beneficial reuse and recycling of industrial wastes, including hazardous wastes, when such wastes can be used as safe and effective substitutes for virgin raw materials.” 1997. *U.S. Environment Protection Agency. U.S. Environment fact sheet: waste-derived fertilizers. Solid waste and emergency response. EPA530-F-97-053. Dec 1997, www.nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ZyPURL.cgi?Dockey=10000LTW.txt
“Dillo Dirt” (2016) – company from Austin Texas: Composed of human waste.
- A ‘Biosolid’
- Not for eatable vegetable gardens (in fine print) : but sold on same shelf as common garden compost.
- Contains ALL heavy metal toxins
- As well as Fungicides
Stay tuned for PART 3!
Martin Colangelo – Blog Author
& Owner / Instructor
Contact us for a FREE consultation
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.