The amount of marketable meat harvested PER COW is over 150% more than it was in 1975…. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!
- Feeding practices are regulated very little!
- -> Mass-marketed foods tend to have questionable practices.
- Feeding animals unnatural diets creates nutritional imbalances in the animals.
- –> Therefore there will be nutritional deficiencies in those who eat them.
- Grains, Corn (and even candy!) are used as feed
- –> Grain, Sugar and some starches are NOT properly digested by these animals (i.e. not a NATURAL diet):
- This causes a reduction in pH levels which in turn causes acidosis (a symptom that must be treated by antibiotics!)
- Factory Farmers are themselves creating the conditions which require the use of antibiotics and pharmaceuticals…
- This vicious cycle of poor diet and drug use opens up the evolutionary door to antibacterial resistant superbugs!
The CORNUCOPIA INSTITUTE
The FDA and the USDA ‘Collude to Eliminate True Organic Egg Production’
– regulations have been placed on certain organic foods, which increase time and money needed in order to meet compliance.
– Significant loopholes exist for the major factory farms/companies
– Such loopholes include exemptions from certain practices and standards that are strictly imposed on smaller farms
Check out The Cornucopia Institute’s ORGANIC EGG SCORE SHEET – https://www.cornucopia.org/organic-egg-scorecard/
TAKE AWAY = Know thy food sources! Industry Farming standards suck, even today.
There is a revolving door between Large Food Industries and Policy makers.
Because of this ‘monopoly’ there is ZERO motivation to change.
Stay tuned for PART 2!
Martin Colangelo – Blog Author
& Owner / Instructor
Contact us for a FREE consultation