The amount of marketable meat harvested PER COW is over 150% more than it was in 1975…. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!
- Feeding practices are regulated very little!
- -> Mass-marketed foods tend to have questionable practices.
- Feeding animals unnatural diets creates nutritional imbalances in the animals.
- –> Therefore there will be nutritional deficiencies in those who eat them.
- Grains, Corn (and even candy!) are used as feed
- –> Grain, Sugar and some starches are NOT properly digested by these animals (i.e. not a NATURAL diet):
- This causes a reduction in pH levels which in turn causes acidosis (a symptom that must be treated by antibiotics!)
- Factory Farmers are themselves creating the conditions which require the use of antibiotics and pharmaceuticals…
- This vicious cycle of poor diet and drug use opens up the evolutionary door to antibacterial resistant superbugs!
The CORNUCOPIA INSTITUTE
July 23, 2013. (https://www.cornucopia.org/2013/07/fdausda-collude-to-eliminate-true-organic-egg-production/ )
The FDA and the USDA ‘Collude to Eliminate True Organic Egg Production’
– regulations have been placed on certain organic foods, which increase time and money needed in order to meet compliance.
– Significant loopholes exist for the major factory farms/companies
– Such loopholes include exemptions from certain practices and standards that are strictly imposed on smaller farms
Check out The Cornucopia Institute’s ORGANIC EGG SCORE SHEET – https://www.cornucopia.org/organic-egg-scorecard/
TAKE AWAY = Know thy food sources! Industry Farming standards suck, even today.
There is a revolving door between Large Food Industries and Policy makers.
Because of this ‘monopoly’ there is ZERO motivation to change.
Stay tuned for PART 2!
Martin Colangelo – Blog Author
& Owner / Instructor
Contact us for a FREE consultation
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger. Find him @ www.healthranger.com and www.naturalnews.com