- Homogenization: a process by which a substance is mechanically altered by being heated and pressed through a filter at high temperatures.
- Molecules end up so small they can by-pass the intestinal track and get absorbed directly into the blood stream!
- Interfering with cardiovascular function and arterial lining
XO – enzyme xanthine oxidase
- Released by mechanical process (only 50% removed by pasteurization)
- Linked to inflammatory and immune diseases
- Prior to WWI milk was Non-Homogenized: a thick line of cream was at the top.
- A bigger “cream Line” meant a better product (more calories and fat etc)
- NO Cream Line means no idea of product quality
Homogenization requires Pasteurization within hours (or else it will spoil)
However, the reverse is not true.
Pasteurized Milk does not require Homogenization.
= done to increase production and profits
IRONICALLY, Pasteurization will kill the very enzyme (which is naturally occurring in milk itself ) which allows lactose to be digestible by the human body.
Stay tuned for PART 7!
Martin Colangelo – Blog Author
& Owner / Instructor
Contact us for a FREE consultation
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger. Find him