My personal Exercise Strategy involves Assessments and Correctives
Making weaknesses Strengths, through learning and practicing skills
If interested in setting up a consultation
Call: 647 300 0141
My name is Martin Colangelo
I live and work in Toronto, Ontario .
Individuals and Groups.
- which means I understand the subtleties of analyzing a movement screen – as well as understand how to apply a corrective workout strategy.
- my personal adherence to hard-style training (for the better part of a decade).
- many MANY hours of study …
– Expertise in the Hard Style technique of Strong First, as well as a grasp on how these principle apply to all aspects of training – including mobility and conditioning.
– Minimum effective dose also plays a major role the my training philosophy. I.E. training SMART
ASSESSING / CORRECTING
– Gray Cook and the Functional Movement Screen/Systems is the body of what I can assess and correct.
– What about Balance? what about Breathing? or Balance? heck what about Vision! These are all parts of the body and aspect of the human system that heavily shape our experience. Do they not also deserve to be paid attention to?
– Training your posture, vision, breathing and balance is mandatory. Even if you do not improve in any way, at least you are not declining.
Humans must ‘train’ all aspect of their physical body in order to slow down the inevitable aging process that occurs in both the body and brain. The body will denature due to under–use much sooner than it will denature due to over–use.
- Twice a year (April and October)
- Pull Up / Flexed arm hang
- 5 minute Snatch test
- Twice a year (January and July)
- Push Up
- Farmers Carry
- Once a year, Hosted by Shawn Charlebois
- Turkish Get Up
- Clean & Press